Honey Face Mask: Benefits and How to Make It – Honey mask is one of the most used natural facial treatments now.
Lately, many women prefer natural ingredients to maintain their beauty due to minimal side effects than using chemical products that have many side effects. For this reason natural face masks are the best choice.
Apart from minimal side effects, natural face masks also have the same beauty benefits as those made from chemicals.
This article will explain about the beauty benefits of natural masks, especially honey face masks.
Benefits of Honey Face Mask
Honey face masks are very useful for beauty, but in general, the benefits are the same as using honey for other treatments (treatments for hair and skin), the difference is used as a face mask.
Benefits of honey face masks include helping to inhibit the growth of acne, remove dead skin cells, whiten oily and sensitive skin.
In addition, honey can also eliminate black spots on the face and remove acne scars. While the benefits of honey for hair, it can make hair stay shiny and keep it healthy.
How to Make a Honey Face Mask
To make a honey face mask, it’s easy. All you need is patience and want, because treatment with natural ingredients requires a long process.
However, natural ingredients have almost no side effects if we use them the right way.
Honey can be mixed with other natural ingredients to get more powerful results as we want. Here’s how to make a honey face mask for beauty treatments:
1. Pure Honey Face Mask
First, we use pure honey without any mixture for face masks. This mask is suitable for all skin types, so no need to worry.
For preparation, you should wash your face using warm water to widen your pores and make honey nutrition to soak perfectly into the skin.
To use a pure honey face mask, gently apply pure honey evenly to your face, avoiding the eye area. Let stand for 15 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water and dry with a clean towel. For best results, use a facial moisturizer after that.
2. Honey and Aloe Vera Face Mask
To get rid of acne, we will combine the honey and aloe vera. Besides being well-known beneficial for hair, aloe vera is also one of the best natural acne removers.
How to make a face mask for honey and aloe for acne:
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with two tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Then apply evenly to the face and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face and dry it.
For those who have sensitive skin, you can mix pure honey with rose-water.
3. Lemon and Honey Face Mask
Lemon and honey mixture is very beneficial for your facial skin care, because lemon has a natural pH that can make the skin brighter without making it dry.
In addition, it can make even out the skin tone and fade dark spots so the skin looks brighter.
Ingredients and how to make a lemon and honey face mask:
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of pure honey.
- Mix all ingredients in a container and stir well.
- Apply on face, avoid eyes and lips.
- Wait until dry.
- Then rinse with cold water.
You can do this treatment 2 times a week.
4. Honey and Cinnamon Face Mask
The combination of cinnamon and honey may sound strange, but this mixture is very powerful to treat acne.
You can also add rice flour and turmeric powder for better results.
How to make cinnamon and honey face masks:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of rice flour, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- Apply to the neck and face area, but avoid mouth and eyes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes until the mask dries.
- Finally, rinse with water and dry with a soft towel.
- Don’t forget, always use a facial moisturizer afterwards for the best results.
5. Honey and Milk Hair Mask
In addition to facial treatments, honey mask is also useful for hair, especially when combined with milk.
Milk and honey are two natural ingredients with very high nutritional content. Milk is a very healthy drink, while honey has millions of benefits. We will make both ingredients as hair masks.
How to make honey and milk hair mask:
- 1 tablespoon of honey and one glass of milk.
- Mix all ingredients until blended.
- Apply to hair.
- Then, rinse with water and shampoo as usual.
- Use conditioner for the best results.
Okay, that’s the benefits and how to make a honey face mask for your beauty treatment. Choose natural treatments and cut chemicals for the best results. May be useful!