How To Make Pizza Without Oven – Pizza is a famous Italian specialty all over the world.
This type of food is basically made from bread with toppings that can be this diverse, it can be found at malls, cafes even in restaurants that provide foreign menus.
So, it can stimulate our creativity to choose the variant of pizza we want.
This one snack is also very suitable if presented at the time of gathering with the family, whether it is relaxed or there is a meeting with your business colleagues.
Well, there is no harm if you try to make yourself at home than you have to buy into the mall or cafes that result in wastage for your finances.
Besides the cheap price and easy way to make it, it turns out that pizza can also be made without an oven for baking.
For this occasion, Centovinin YC will present about how to make pizza at home easily and practically without oven.
Recipes and How to Make Homemade Italian Pizza Without Oven
Preparation : 25 minutes
Cooking : 40 minutes
Total : 65 minutes
Number of Servings
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 200 cc of warm liquid milk
- 1 egg
- 4 grams of instant yeast
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 2 cloves finely chopped onion
- 2 pieces of sausage (beef or chicken taste) cut thinly according to taste
- 1 – 2 medium-sized tomatoes, then thinly sliced
- Corned / ground beef to taste
- 1 paprika, which has been cleaned (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- Finely chopped green onion
- Tomato sauce and chili sauce
How to Make Pizza
How to Make Bread:
- Combine flour and instant yeast, stir until blended. Add the butter that has been prepared before and stir back until blended. Add the oil and stir again.
- Add the egg + milk and stir until the dough becomes soft. If the dough is still hard, add more milk or butter.
- Lastly, let stand the dough about 15 minutes. Cover the dough with a napkin.
How to Make Topping:
Fry quickly: garlic, onions, sausages, tomatoes, eggs, peppers, stir-fry until cooked. Then add the green onion, wait some minutes, after it looks cooked, remove and drain.
How to cook:
- Take the bread dough, put into baking pan, flatten, then stab with a fork so the dough can expand.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the dough. Sprinkle topping and cover again with tomato sauce.
- Lastly, give grated cheese at the top, then lift. An Italian Pizza without oven is ready to serve now!
That’s the recipe and how to make pizza without oven. It still tastes good like using an oven. Please enjoy with your whole family. Happy cooking!